Friday, May 13, 2016

Election Expenses

There is much in the news just now about the Tories' election expenses not being properly declared so I'd just like to remind folk of another election related illegal activity about which I blogged a year ago. Victoria Atkins, now the MP for Louth and Horncastle, ran a campaign that involved posters put up on the highway, in clear breach of Election Law.  I pointed this out to the police and they did seem to take the matter seriously. Eventually, after police intervention, the Area Highway Manager spoke to Tory Party officials and the posters were removed but no prosecution resulted. Below are links to the four parts to the story.



Honesty was not a feature of Victoria Atkins's campaign as I pointed out in my piece, Victoria Lied.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home